Dublin, July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Family Entertainment Centers Market (2022-2027) by Activity Area, Visitor Demographic, Facility Size, Revenue Source, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Family Entertainment Centers Market is estimated to be USD 21.04 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 33.5 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.75%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Family Entertainment Centers Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for accelerating the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are CEC Entertainment, Cinergy Entertainment, Dave & Buster’s Inc., Legoland Discovery Center, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Family Entertainment Centers Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyzes the Global Family Entertainment Centers Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Family Entertainment Centers Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Number of Malls
4.1.2 Growth in the Implementation of Advanced Technologies such as 3D Technology and VR Gaming
4.2.1 Increasing Ticket Prices and Rise in Popularity of Home and Mobile Gaming
4.2.2 High Initial Cost, Home Gaming and Mobile Devices
4.3.1 Increase in Investments in New Games and Attractions
4.4.1 Availability of Alternatives
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Family Entertainment Centers Market, By Activity Area
6.2 Arcade Studios
6.3 VR Gaming Zones
6.4 Sports Arcades
6.5 Others(Physical Play Activities OR Skill Competition Games)
7 Global Family Entertainment Centers Market, By Visitor Demographic
7.2 Families with Children (0-8)
7.3 Families with Children (9-12)
7.4 Teenagers (13-19)
7.5 Young Adults (20-25)
8 Global Family Entertainment Centers Market, By Facility Size
8.2 < 5,000 sq Feet
8.3 5,000-10,000 sq Feet
8.4 10,001-20,000 sq Feet
8.5 20,001-40,000 sq Feet
8.6 >40,000 sq Feet
9 Global Family Entertainment Centers Market, By Revenue Source
9.2 Entry Fees & Ticket Sales
9.4 Food & Beverages
10 Americas’ Family Entertainment Centers Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Family Entertainment Centers Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Family Entertainment Centers Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Family Entertainment Centers Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 CEC Entertainment
15.2 Cinergy Entertainment
15.3 Dave & Buster’s Inc.
15.4 Legoland Discovery Center
15.5 Merlin Entertainment
15.6 Scene 75 Entertainment Centers
15.7 Seaworld Entertainment
15.8 Smaaash Entertainment
15.9 Walt Disney Company
15.10 Time Zone Entertainment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ws1emb
Global Family Entertainment Centers Market